Braxton of Brinks
A moderate birth weight, big growth Csonka son
- Csonka sons will add profit for both seedstock and commercial operations.
- Calves are deep bodied with lots of ‘look’ at me.
- Braxton in Australia has top 1% GL, top 5% scrotal and to 10% 200 day wt.
Csonka sons don’t disappoint.
Very sound moving, excellent joint structured bull built to cover the ground
- Progeny are bold ribbed with extra base in a sound soft package.
- Moderate calve ease bull.
- Strong maternal line tracing to the famed 416E and 541E8 cows.
This Hombre is tough to beat and demands respect.
Bull name :
Specialist is the name and Specialist calving ease is the game of this superb Brangus Bull.
No miss calving ease genetics
- Dependable calving ease genetics confirmed by a -6.8 birth EPD ranking him # 1 in the breed.
- Dam is #1 in the breed for BW.
- Specialist was the $40,000 2008 sale topper
“Truly a calving ease sire! The place that I have seen this bull working best, so far, is in a situation where calving ease is the highest priority. If you want to breed a set of heifers and do not plan to assisting these cattle in any way at calving, then Specialist will meet the requirements”-Kylie Devoll, southern cattle co
Why not give your girls the Specialist treatment.